Cheese career mode?

TrueOG_88

Is there some way to shorten or just cheese it? Already got 1000 miles but havn't started career mode but it seems like such a huge grind.

I know I only have to play every event instead of winning them but even if I afk, there is no timer starting or anything else and I'm not aware of skipping events and placing last for example.

31 minutes ago, TrueOG_88 said:

Is there some way to shorten or just cheese it? Already got 1000 miles but havn't started career mode but it seems like such a huge grind.

I know I only have to play every event instead of winning them but even if I afk, there is no timer starting or anything else and I'm not aware of skipping events and placing last for example.

Nope. Gotta play the game.

Have to ask, why did you do the 1000m trophy first? Just playing the career would have done 60-70% of it, and if you have the DLC that would do most of the rest.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 1:40 PM, barra333 said:

Nope. Gotta play the game.

Have to ask, why did you do the 1000m trophy first? Just playing the career would have done 60-70% of it, and if you have the DLC that would do most of the rest.

I got it on ps essential and played a lot of multiplayer with my friends back in the day. But I haven't touched the single player even once. Back then I wasn't even hunting trophies. Now I'm just trying to clear a few games I already invested quite some time in.