Estimated time for 100%? Major bugs to watch out for? Trophy-relevant missables?

Umdytr

Hey, thinking of getting this while it's on sale and I just want to gather a bit more info on it first, since comments on the game are so sparse online.

The topic title covers my main questions, but anything else you feel like sharing would be appreciated. In terms of bugs, I've read the discussion about the crafting one so I'm aware of that much.

• 5 weeks later...

The only bug I encountered is there were no auto saves made after the 5th mission (about 90 mins in). So after beating the game, all trophies except crafting, I basically had to start again when I reopened the gaame and I'd lost all that crafting progress. So make a manual save any time you need to close the game.

You should be able to do the 100 crafting with minimal grinding if you check a guide for which character and which ability you need to farm crafting ingredients. I didn't encounter the glitch everyone mentioned but to be safe just craft one item at a time.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Played around 15 hours in one sesion. Got all trophies except 50/100 crafts but enought mats to do so I decided to back up save as i read crafting is glitched. Game was saved, I used Quit and Save Game plenty of times trought playing, ingame tracker in continue game menu clearly showed 15+hours. After I relaunched game, my save revert to 5 hours and I lost over 10 hours of playing. Has to replay some part of game and farm most of mats again which took me additional 5 hours (now backed up save every 3 maps to be safe).

Pretty shitty and anoying bug, fake saving.

Edited by Juras
  • Like 1