Grounded Help Needed Chapter 30

GJohny

Hello, so i am at Chapter 30 at the fight with abby inside a little area, where the kid and a woman leave you for the time being. This fight has 2 phases. on the second phase of it. 3 clickers spawn. a few runners and some regular infected. After you kill em 2 shamblers and an infected spawn.

When it comes to items i have 3 riffle bullets, 2 shivs and a single brick.

2 clickers spawn 2 more riffle bullets and 2 shotgun bullets

So at the end i have 5 riffle bullets, 2 shotgun bullets, 2 shivs and a single brick

How in the heck am i supposed to kill 3 clickers and 2 shamblers with this amount of ammo?? I ve died so many times. 

I reach the point that the shamblers spawn with about 2 shotgun ammo and 2 riffle ammo. Which barely feels enough for 1 shamblers but THERE ARE 2.

And the game refuses to spawn anything else. not even half a water so i could make a single pipe bomb

And theres no button to restart the whole chapter so i could possibly save some more ammo before the fight...

The best i ve done is kill 1 shamblers and have 1 more left and a regular infected.

So what am i really supposed to here?

Thank you in advance

Edit: Am on regular new game. not new game+ , so i barely got any upgrades for abby too. 

Edit2: I DID IT . I FINALLY GOT IT DONE.  Somehow it always works out after i complain about something. Feel free to delete this post because i dont know how hahahah

Edited by GJohny

9 minutes ago, PillowGamer said:

What did you do then to finally make it?

Used a bit of my luck probably. I killed 3 clickers with 3 riffle bullets(headshot and then 1 punch). 2 shivs on infected/runners when they grabbed me . And i run arround a lot to spread em out, then used the windows to kill em fast after they jump. When the 2 shamblers and 1 infected spawn. i quickly threw a brick on the infected and killed him and quickly shot the last 2 riffle bullets on the shamblers head. Run a bit switched to shotgun and shot the same shambler twice to kill him. Now i was left with 1 more shambler and no bullets. Idk what triggers the kid to brake the ambulance window. Its either a timer or how many times the shambler explodes. It felt like its the times it explodes so i made the shambler explode a few times while running arround the place and then the kid came for help.