Is there an easier way for master swordsmen or is it just pure luck?

MrHavok195

I assume you already turned the Masa into the Mune? The only ideas that come to mind for me are:

- Scum a save after taking the Mune off the pedestal where it transforms, to guarantee you're halfway there, and then see what the rest of the dungeon yields. 

- Reload a dungeon until you get either a starting Masa or Mune and once again scum the save. 

- Use potion looping to roll through the game's item pool. This should guarantee you the trophy, but it will require a significant amount of setup, especially if you haven't been collecting the hidden (Rainbow Kernels?) potion recipe fragments as you came upon the areas. 

Edited by Sukwendo
  • Like 1

What do you mean "as a crafting recipe?" It's been a couple years, but if an item is already available in the pool, it can't be "crafted," which I assume you mean to be unlocking in the hub. 

Another tip: make sure you're transmuting as much as possible to thin your pool. I don't know if items left behind in unexplored secret areas are reserved and therefore "lost" in the transmuting pool, or if they can still roll out. Either way, make sure you're exploring as much as possible. 

Edited by Sukwendo

So I finally got the trophy.

My tips are to have the familiar on that finds secret rooms and staircases as this will increase your odds of finding the relics you need. Buy bombs at shops so you always have one to blow up the wall or rock for the secret. General tips are like what is said above, make sure you are transmuting as much as possible to make the chances of finding the relic you need. If you can get one half of the relic and then the rest of the run focus on trying to find Tus, wandering minstrel, as if you find him and donate half of your gold or more he will give you access to look at a bunch of relics for a reward. Then you just have to hope the one you need is in his list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/15/2023 at 4:22 AM, Ashen_Embers said:

67691819 is a good seed for the masamune trophy and Kurtz. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Undermine/s/Q9Mu4t4ynB

Link for the information, not my seed, I just used it. 

Just tried that. It seems that even if Mune is on the altar, Tus won't have Masa. How did you manage to have them both?

Edit: I found Mune while I had Masa from the altar in the treasure room of Dungeon 4.

Edited by IosonoOtakuman