Start fresh?

• 4 weeks later...

I started a new game myself a few weeks ago man. I was lost as hell my first playthrough trying to get all of the collectables. Which really I should have just been focused on the detective cases. I realized about 3/4 of the way through that you needed 3 playthroughs and boy did I get a little bit upset lol

But I beat it and now I am about halfway through my second playthrough and still get a little lost but have a better idea of where I am and where I need to be. 

I would definitely say tho that starting a new game was the right decision on my end. Best of luck to you!

11 hours ago, r-mercer91 said:

I started a new game myself a few weeks ago man. I was lost as hell my first playthrough trying to get all of the collectables. Which really I should have just been focused on the detective cases. I realized about 3/4 of the way through that you needed 3 playthroughs and boy did I get a little bit upset lol

But I beat it and now I am about halfway through my second playthrough and still get a little lost but have a better idea of where I am and where I need to be. 

I would definitely say tho that starting a new game was the right decision on my end. Best of luck to you!

Yeah, I was at the um, disable all bombs before getting penguin and I restarted and went to face Grundy, and saw the trophy for shocking him, so I have to come back anyway lol

Not the smoothest layout/design

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rockstar-Suicide said:

100 hit combo might be what stops me from plat if I do play it all lol

Well I thought that was gonna be impossible myself, turns out there is one specific part where you can get it and it only took me about 5 tries man.

Honestly I got the platinum the other day myself, my first playthrough took almost 9 hrs, second playthrough 4 and third a little over 2. So your second and third playthrough should be fake man. 

My first playthrough I took my time solved all the detective cases found all the collectibles, not knowing I would have to do that again lol. My second playthrough I got the 100 hit combo and just ran through the rest of the story. Third, playthrough ran through the story until last fight with Catwoman. Then I went back and got the handful of collectibles I needed.

Also be sure not to forget the Batman suit belts after each last boss fight in the little chests

Referred to the trophy roadmap to see how to do the hundred hit combo. It's fairly easy