I really loved this game but... *Point of no return ruining trophies*

Mickmann_1403

Like the title says, I really loved this game and would most likely play a second installment, if it ever comes out. It reminded me of Bloodborne, which i platinumed three times, and I likewise platinumed TLF two times in the last week (as I was sick at home).

Still a word of WARNING: You can go into the game blind, but there are two POINT OF NO RETURN you should be aware of (obviously spoilers ahead).

First one is in Myrthingal Upper District; as soon as you kill the second boss there and enter the next room, Aldritch will vanish, so you have to complete his quest before that point. (I dont know if any other quests fail at that point).

The second point of no return is after you kill laddak in the final area, as all npcs will vanish after that.

So basically, play until the first PONR and get the following trophies:

Acuire all Ammunition Belts 

Acuire all Primary weapons

Complete all the quests but the dried livers quest (the last one will spawn after the first PONR)

Then play until the final PONR and along the way you should get

Acuire all Healing Holsters

Acuire all firearms

complete dorotheas quest (dried livers)

Acuire all Spells (dorotheas quest is needed for this)

Also, the game has three endings. If you get to choose, sit on the throne first, then reload and do the other option. If you got both Esk's Eyes you will get the true ending, which will also give you the trophy you would have gotten for choosing this option without 2 eyes. So no ending trophy is missable!

Sorry for the long post, but as much as i enjoyed the game, I wanted to preserve other players from having to play the whole game again just because you hadnt turned in a quest.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mickmann_1403 said:

Like the title says, I really loved this game and would most likely play a second installment, if it ever comes out. It reminded me of Bloodborne, which i platinumed three times, and I likewise platinumed TLF two times in the last week (as I was sick at home).

Still a word of WARNING: You can go into the game blind, but there are two POINT OF NO RETURN you should be aware of (obviously spoilers ahead).

First one is in Myrthingal Upper District; as soon as you kill the second boss there and enter the next room, Aldritch will vanish, so you have to complete his quest before that point. (I dont know if any other quests fail at that point).

The second point of no return is after you kill laddak in the final area, as all npcs will vanish after that.

Complete all the quests but the dried livers quest (the last one will spawn after the first PONR)

Acuire all firearms

Also, the game has three endings. If you get to choose, sit on the throne first, then reload and do the other option. If you got both Esk's Eyes you will get the true ending, which will also give you the trophy you would have gotten for choosing this option without 2 eyes. So no ending trophy is missable!

Sorry for the long post, but as much as i enjoyed the game, I wanted to preserve other players from having to play the whole game again just because you hadnt turned in a quest.

How long did it take to finish? 

Just to see if i have enough time for that game befor others come out.

On 11/30/2023 at 8:48 AM, Mickmann_1403 said:

Acuire all firearms

Wish I have seen this post earlier. Fortunately I have a cloud save just before Raddak fight so I can still finish the collectibles before killing him again. This game is good but less polished, compared to others in the same genre. A "No Return" warning could really helped.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...