Master Nightfall and Grandmaster question

Dezorak

Just wondering if these are hard light level Req or if you can join a group for a boost as there my last 2 trophies (current light 1760) and returning after a very long time away (not played it properly since the first lot of dlc on the pc)

asking as be nice to get the 2 trophies and plat it so it will be another thing off the list of backlogs :D.

IIRC to get into the grandmaster you have to be at 1800.  Think it's the powerful cap or something, but I don't think it'll be available until December 19th

Wish I had done that trophy when it was prestige leviathan or just the nightfall, grandmaster is probably above my pay grade lol

Also depends what DLC you own, if the current or next grandmaster isn’t something you own already you’ll have to wait or buy it, GMs are no joke either, they’re basically the pinnacle of end game content beyond raiding, and some of the mods can really set you back, you’ll need to be well equipped 

yeah i got none of the dlc other then the ones that came when it was released.... and 1800 guess im going to be trying for awhile as theres only 3/4 items that drop an upgrade for me now i hit soft cap (the vangaurd tier gear and pvp).... just wish it wasnt so rng just did some now and i kid you not every new engram was my gloves meaning out of 4 items 3 of them were useless