How accurate is the guide to the current state of the game?

dezzed

It kinda depends on how you tackle it. Doing it all solo with no sort of help would take you about 1K hours. I don't recommend doing PWOs with randoms, you'll hate yourself. Doing it with a group will cut down your hours, people that usually go for the Fortnite platinum help eachother with materials and missions. 

• Like 2

Overall it’s fairly accurate.

There’s been QoL improvements over the years that add up and make certain aspects easier and less annoying, but the requirements have stayed the same.

• 1500 matches is the minimum amount (Fully Explore 1500 Zones)

• 1000 PWOs (Play with Others) is also required. Thankfully for this you can play in a 4-person lobby and it’ll count as a PWO without having to actually play with match made randoms.

• The building trophy can be gotten fairly easily (albeit still takes time) using the Storm Shield Defense, along with 3 others, all building nonstop for an hour, and then after a dozen hours you’d be at 500,000.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Overall it’s fairly accurate.

There’s been QoL improvements over the years that add up and make certain aspects easier and less annoying, but the requirements have stayed the same.

• 1500 matches is the minimum amount (Fully Explore 1500 Zones)

• 1000 PWOs (Play with Others) is also required. Thankfully for this you can play in a 4-person lobby and it’ll count as a PWO without having to actually play with match made randoms.

• The building trophy can be gotten fairly easily (albeit still takes time) using the Storm Shield Defense, along with 3 others, all building nonstop for an hour, and then after a dozen hours you’d be at 500,000.

1 hour ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

It kinda depends on how you tackle it. Doing it all solo with no sort of help would take you about 1K hours. I don't recommend doing PWOs with randoms, you'll hate yourself. Doing it with a group will cut down your hours, people that usually go for the Fortnite platinum help eachother with materials and missions. 

Thank you both for the responses! I think I'll go for it, but definitely not with randoms lol.