Stacking art collector trophies is technically possible

Realtione

Well, I don't know if anyone ever will need this sort-of-a-guide as it's rather a niche position to find yourself in but I haven't seen anything regarding this. So, as you most know PS3&Vita trophy info has to be synced manually after offline sessions and if you happen to lose that trophy info specifically on Vita (which I did as I deliberately tried to stay on lower firmwares and ran out of space eventually) before syncing but somehow backed up game&savedata up to this day, you'll be able to upload that data to the cloud. Vita of course wouldn't recognize the trophy info but the game has already registered your progression to its own save files. Since the game has some of the most boring af side quests (yet I have managed to complete them (minus Infernal) back in the past), I tinkered around a bit to see if I can pop them at ease. I am unsure if this method would work on PS3/Vita (PS3's technicality differs so prolly not) solely and have not bothered to try as PS4 already has a 'Pro' version with a shared list and I decided to begin from scratch. You can most certainly download that data to your PS4, load the game up and pop up the trophies with a new character on the same save file as the quests are shared so as long as you turn them in once again, they would pop up. Maybe it would work with level 99 trophy as well (after gaining one level) but I did not have a 99 character at that time. Pretty much all the other trophies need to be triggered again. But if you have chars ready to go it'll be rather fast.

So... There'll be probably one or two person at most that who'd look up to this method. Wanted to share anyway. Totally legit. 

ps: You must create a new character on the whichever save file you have completed your quests and skip them to pop. Otherwise on your main char (who you have completed the quests with) it considers that the trophies are already registered so don't expect an autopop there. 

Edited by Realtione

4 hours ago, Realtione said:

Well, I don't know if anyone ever will need this sort-of-a-guide as it's rather a niche position to find yourself in but I haven't seen anything regarding this. So, as you most know PS3&Vita trophy info has to be synced manually after offline sessions and if you happen to lose that trophy info specifically on Vita (which I did as I deliberately tried to stay on lower firmwares and ran out of space eventually) before syncing but somehow backed up game&savedata up to this day, you'll be able to upload that data to the cloud. Vita of course wouldn't recognize the trophy info but the game has already registered your progression to its own save files.

I'm not sure how this game works, but this sounds like manipulation of saves which is against the leaderboard rules.

On 12/5/2023 at 7:13 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm not sure how this game works, but this sounds like manipulation of saves which is against the leaderboard rules.

It is not and should not be. You are syncing a save via cloud which the game ITSELF ALLOWS. In that regard, since no manipulation of saves (re-registering) occur, you are only popping up the trophies you should have been achieved but did not due to Vita's internal trophy registration.