How many cards are not DLC locked?

Sir_Bee

I have looked around, but could not find an answer.  Was wondering if anyone else had any more luck.  I would be starting with a fresh save (IE not importing from 5d), so how many of the 6000 available cards would I be able to get?  If I enjoy the game enough, I may look into buying some packs, but I was hoping to gather up a decent few decks without needing to buy extra packs.

• Like 1

i havent seen any direct confirmation but it would seem that theyre about 4000 cards not locked behind dlc

Thanks for the information.  I am seeing numbers that range from 4000-4700 for a fresh save.  That seems like it is still a large amount of cards, so I am still considering getting the game :)

4000-4700 not locked? I doubt that. It's got to be more. I have all cards in the game (6004), I doubt that there are around 2000-1300 locked cards..

There's no direct confirmation. I heard some people say it's around 300 locked cards and some people say that there is no card lock.

Thanks for the information.  I am seeing numbers that range from 4000-4700 for a fresh save.  That seems like it is still a large amount of cards, so I am still considering getting the game :)

ya and im just starting to play tag force on psp so i can imagine what the grind would be like for this game

ya and im just starting to play tag force on psp so i can imagine what the grind would be like for this game

5 Billion time worse. In Tag Force, you collect DP in order to buy packs which have  a set variety of cards you can obtain. In this game however, you just get cards after you win randomly, the more points you get during the duel, the more cards you obtain. The cap is 15 cards per duel. Also in Tag Force there's that strategy where you automatically win each duel with the handycap strategy which makes getting DP very easy. Something like that doesn't exist here.

• 1 month later...