Boostable? How long til platinum?

MsVelvet

To any1 who has completed this game, is it 100% boostable n if so how many ppl are needed? Im sure the servers are dead so im trying to guage if this is worth going for. Also what's the time to platinum if it is 100% boostable? If not boostable then how long will it take just playing with randoms?

Edited by MsVelvet

• 2 months later...

I have not completed the game but I'm interested. I remember reading in a boosting session page here that you need 6 people, so 3 with 2 consoles to make it faster is probably a good idea. There is some grind in killing 1000 enemies and winning 500 matches, so it's not a quick plat but I can not provide an stimate. I don't think it's crazy long, but there will be some hours of grinding. And yes, it is boostable because it's very dead.

Oh, and apparently the game is region locked (the current boosting session page mentions that). It was free with PS plus in Spain and Portugal via PS Talents Progam's extra PS Plus game, so probably easier to find EU players.

• Like 1

I attempted to boost this with the person who has the session up n I couldn't connect to him. I have both versions of the game n I was unable to connect with either version. I'm still interested in doing this but idk how I would get it done

7 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

I attempted to boost this with the person who has the session up n I couldn't connect to him. I have both versions of the game n I was unable to connect with either version. I'm still interested in doing this but idk how I would get it done

So it must be IP based... You'll have to find 2 people from the US, Canada etc., assuming they have a second console.