How does one restore their profile to be tracked?

I'm on an alternate account at the moment just to access the forums but I wanted to ask how do you restore your profile on PSNprofiles?

On the Delete/Restore Profile page when you put your information in it doesn't seem to do anything as far as being able to restore your profile. For context I removed my main account from tracking several years ago for privacy purposes but want to be able to be tracked again on the website and be able to access the gaming sessions on my main account. 

16 minutes ago, JudgmentBladeFFT said:

I'm on an alternate account at the moment just to access the forums but I wanted to ask how do you restore your profile on PSNprofiles?

On the Delete/Restore Profile page when you put your information in it doesn't seem to do anything as far as being able to restore your profile. For context I removed my main account from tracking several years ago for privacy purposes but want to be able to be tracked again on the website and be able to access the gaming sessions on my main account. 

When you put your name in the main page, what error do you get?

If you have a lot of CFW/cheated trophies on your profile, it's removed automatically. 

You may also have accidentally put your account on private on your Playstation account. Try messing with that as well if you know you have no edited timestamps on trophies.

Also, don't make threads to boost trophies. It's not allowed regardless of the situation. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1