How can I level up faster? I've completed all but 1 base game trophy and almost two whole DLC trophies, and I"m not even level 50.

xBenlander

I've got all base game trophies but 1 and it's the trophy for me to reach level 50. I've completed all of the Hearthfire DLC and all but 1 trophy for Dawnguard, which is the Legend trophy, and apparently I have to be level 78 to be able to do that. 

I've done all of that so far and I'm only level 44. What can I do to level up faster?

I've got smithing maxed out, but I have not made it legendary. I have my heavy armor and one handed maxed out but not legendary. I'm now working on leveling up two handed and light armor. Then I'll do archery, and then the magic stuff, but I haven't done much magic at all. I just read if I spam Clairvoyance I can get my illusion up really fast, but I've been doing it for a while and not one level so far. 

I'm just at a loss because I feel as much as I have accomplished I should be a lot higher level. 

14 hours ago, fbdbh said:

This still works:

In Kolbjorn Barrow (Dragonborn DLC) get the Secret of Arcana.

Activate it (infinite mana for 30 seconds), drop an object, cast Telekinesis on it, fast travel to the farthest point.

Your Alteration will go from 0 to 100. You can reset and do this infinitely.

Also, Legendary EVERYTHING. Low level skill gain is fast.

Thank you for this, I am trying it now. Do you know where I can get Telekinesis? Can I buy the spell from someone? --- **EDIT** Nevermind I found a book inside Redwater Den. 

Edited by xBenlander

18 hours ago, fbdbh said:

This still works:

In Kolbjorn Barrow (Dragonborn DLC) get the Secret of Arcana.

Activate it (infinite mana for 30 seconds), drop an object, cast Telekinesis on it, fast travel to the farthest point.

Your Alteration will go from 0 to 100. You can reset and do this infinitely.

Also, Legendary EVERYTHING. Low level skill gain is fast.

This worked like a dream. Thank you so much! Once I got the Secret of Arcane and the Telekinesis spell, it took me about 5 minutes to go from level 44 to 80. Thank you so much. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

There has been so much coverage on fast leveling that it should be almost common knowledge now.

I've almost got legendary x3 for everything, currently level 104 on my ps5 playthrough. Just the slow ones, like Enchanting, Smithing have only hit 100 once.

Aetherial Crown and Standing Stone for +35% skill speed. Or, if you are using spell cost reduction gear, try for lover's comfort instead of Aetherial Crown for same buff.

Alteration you already know about the fast travel with telekinesis.

Restoration I found fastest with the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun, get 3 skeletons in a small room and spam undead spells on them. Detect life in a populated area is good too.

Destruction -> shadowmere. It's health regen is insane and you can park it right outside your lover's home location for the LC buff.

Illusion -> muffle or harmony in the middle of towns.

Conjuration -> Soul trap a dead body ad infinitum. If you don't have the gear for spell cost reduction yet, just rest 1 hour after your magicka is empty.

Blocking -> find somewhere with 2 or more mudcrabs and wedge yourself in a crevice so they can't edge behind you. just watch your health.

Pickpocket -> if you have the sneak, and don't mind a few save and reloads, this is pretty fast too once you start on the high value jewellery pickpockets.

That's just the fastest ones for me off the top of my head. Heavy and light armor I wait till I've done enchant and smith first, then make something op and just stand around getting smacked up by foes. sneak, well I just crouch all the time when questing. Alchemy is linked to speech - craft the best pots and just sell and buy over and over. speech is all about large volumes of coin changing hands.

;)

Hi,

If you have the content-pack for Skyrim:

If you do NOT have the content-pack:

Cheers! Hope this helps. It got me from level 58 towards 78 in around an hour.

• Like 1