Any main game references in Burning Shores?

Rozalia1

The New Game+ trophies made me put the game off for a good while, but with the addition of Burning Shores and how it also gives you tokens it has made me wonder if the best move would be to do Burning Shores for the 1st time on New Game+ and on Ultra Hard. I'm also wondering if Burning Shores is like Frozen Wilds in that it contains references to the main game if you did certain main/side quests. If so, does anyone know which ones?

I did the DLC on my new game + ultra hard save. One thing I will say is that the dlc wasn't too hard with ultra hard. The only hard part was one particular side mission. But I managed to finish the dlc's main story and one side mission in about 8 hours. I played the dlc at launch, so it has been awhile since I played it but I don't really remember any references to past missions in this dlc. The only references really are just you call Beta for a new override and Alva shows up on a hologram. That was about it. However, there are references to Frozen Wilds characters. Overall, Frozen Wilds is still the better dlc. Hope this helps. 

Edited by AngelicaK92