HELLO - FROM AN ENGLISHMAN LIVING IN TURKEY !!!!

Senkop_Sitesi

Hello and Good afternoon

I found this site by doing a search for . . . . . .  F1 2012 VIP PS3 download.

And it took me to one of your Forum Threads, and I have since found out, that it looks like I cannot download what I want!
However, I will ask here, and see what happens !!

So, what about me???

I am here because of my Girlfriends Children!!!
They were playing on my TV using the Amazon Firestick, and they found some games they downloaded.   The actually managed to break the buttons on the remote of the Firstick!
THANKS!

So, they are pretty decent kids really, so I have found an old Playstation 3 that is in very good condition, and it also came with a few games!!!!

Me??? . . .  FAR TO OLD to play games! . . . . I thought! . . .  But I must admit, I like this F1 game, and they have a World Rally game also.  So, it keeps us all entertained!

What I would love to do, IF IT IS POSSIBLE is to hook up TWO PS3 Consoles to my Router, so they have a ''mini Lan'' and they can see other to be able to race each other.

ANY ONE ON HERE KNOW HOW TO DO THAT ???

Also, I heard that PS3 has been removed from the SONY PLAYSTATION NETWORK????? . . . .  But I can still log on to it, and even purchase games.

SO ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!
THANKS

Edited by Senkop_Sitesi
TRYING TO INSERT PHOTO!
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

What the hell am i reading here.

It is my introduction.

Saying Hello!!

I forgot to say:-

I am Englishman, living with an African, in a nice town called Bodrum, in Turkey

Trying to get to grips with:-

Forums, and Playstations . . ..   and not succeeding at either, by the look of things !!
🙂  😇

1 hour ago, Senkop_Sitesi said:

Hello and Good afternoon

I found this site by doing a search for . . . . . .  F1 2012 VIP PS3 download.

And it took me to one of your Forum Threads, and I have since found out, that it looks like I cannot download what I want!
However, I will ask here, and see what happens !!

So, what about me???

I am here because of my Girlfriends Children!!!
They were playing on my TV using the Amazon Firestick, and they found some games they downloaded.   The actually managed to break the buttons on the remote of the Firstick!
THANKS!

So, they are pretty decent kids really, so I have found an old Playstation 3 that is in very good condition, and it also came with a few games!!!!

Me??? . . .  FAR TO OLD to play games! . . . . I thought! . . .  But I must admit, I like this F1 game, and they have a World Rally game also.  So, it keeps us all entertained!

What I would love to do, IF IT IS POSSIBLE is to hook up TWO PS3 Consoles to my Router, so they have a ''mini Lan'' and they can see other to be able to race each other.

ANY ONE ON HERE KNOW HOW TO DO THAT ???

Also, I heard that PS3 has been removed from the SONY PLAYSTATION NETWORK????? . . . .  But I can still log on to it, and even purchase games.

SO ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!
THANKS

PS3 is still online. There was talk of disabling the store, but Sony walked it back after much outcry.

Most ps3 games are on disk as well. I'm not sure the availability in Turkey though. If it is available digitally, you can still use the PSN store on the PS3, but you need to add funds to your wallet over a PS4, PS5, or the PSN app.

With just a quick Google search, it seems as though F1 2011 has LAN party on PS3.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

With just a quick Google search, it seems as though F1 2011 has LAN party on PS3.

Thank you for your reply.

What, and how, did you find this . . . . .   
                     ''''''With just a quick Google search, it seems as though F1 2011 has LAN party on PS3.''''''

I answered my own question by doing your search !!!

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/76464848

THANKS

NOT a lot wiser though.   I could do with some diagram how I connect TWO PS3 TOGETHER ????

23 hours ago, Senkop_Sitesi said:

Thank you for your reply.

What, and how, did you find this . . . . .   
                     ''''''With just a quick Google search, it seems as though F1 2011 has LAN party on PS3.''''''

I answered my own question by doing your search !!!

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/76464848

THANKS

NOT a lot wiser though.   I could do with some diagram how I connect TWO PS3 TOGETHER ????

This is not my video, but I hope it helps.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm a turk and randomly came across this topic. to briefly answer your question, yeah there are lots of stray cats and dogs in streets of turkey. and this occasion is not unique to some cities or places.  it is common across entire country. However their prevalence may vary even from district to district in cities. it depends on how well local municipalities and shelters work in this regard. 

On 12/28/2023 at 10:09 PM, Don_Chipotle said:

Welcome to the forum, and yes, i need to ask, is it true there are many cats in turkey? Or just particular places?

Edited by DarkBoyx32
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 6:41 AM, DarkBoyx32 said:

Hello, I'm a turk and randomly came across this topic. to briefly answer your question, yeah there are lots of stray cats and dogs in streets of turkey. and this occasion is not unique to some cities or places.  it is common across entire country. However their prevalence may vary even from district to district in cities. it depends on how well local municipalities and shelters work in this regard. 

Thanks for the answer!

• Like 1