Need help/advice/suggestions (Platinum-ing SFxT on the PS3)

sage_emperor

Guys please helppp~ I will be buying this game (physical disc) as my PSN store on my PS3 is no longer working so...how can I unlock the DLCs and gems?? Do I need to buy the 'greatest hits' version (red case)? Any answer/tips/suggestions is highly appreciated by me as I will be Platinum-ing it too (my last TEKKEN related game to 100% before T8 drops) πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Β 

P.S: I am from the Philippines πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

There's no DLC related trophies, and you don't need to purchase any gems to finish the game. If you can somehow have access to the store, there's a free DLC unlocking Pacman and Megaman, but you can definitely have the platinum without this.

I've got the platinum yesterday without falling in all this microtransactions crap, despite being continuously spammed by Dan telling me to buy some gems in the Mission Mode πŸ˜…

I guess there's no difference between the Greatest Hits and the regular edition of this game.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s legit wild that Dan advises you to buy gems in the shop when you fail a mission mode. One of the most shameless displays of mtx.

On 12/22/2023 at 8:41 AM, MinnalOne said:

There's no DLC related trophies, and you don't need to purchase any gems to finish the game. If you can somehow have access to the store, there's a free DLC unlocking Pacman and Megaman, but you can definitely have the platinum without this.

I've got the platinum yesterday without falling in all this microtransactions crap, despite being continuously spammed by Dan telling me to buy some gems in the Mission Mode πŸ˜…

I guess there's no difference between the Greatest Hits and the regular edition of this game.

Β 

Edited by Counterweight
  • Haha 1