Trophy Completion Status When Viewing Guides

OrioleByrd
Go to solution Solved by DrBloodmoney,

When viewing a guide while logged in, I used to be able to see if I had already obtained a trophy. The long horizontal bars in the body of the guide with the images of a bronze/silver/gold/platinum trophy would indicate that it was complete, and so would the sidebar on the right, if I remember correctly. This was a very useful feature for navigating the guides. But now it all appears blank, as if I obtained no trophies. Is this a bug, or was a feature removed? Is there a plan to fix or reinstate it?

• Solution

It should still work, but only if the specific version of the game youhave progress in is the same one the guide is tied to.

For example, I’m playing a game on PS5 right now, which has a guide that appears on the site, but my progress doesn’t check off on it, because technically the guide is the Ps4 one… even though the actual trophies are all the same.

The PSNP+ plug in can fix that issue, and let you “import” progress from one version to the guide version, but not the vanilla site, I’m afraid.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It should still work, but only if the specific version of the game youhave progress in is the same one the guide is tied to.

For example, I’m playing a game on PS5 right now, which has a guide that appears on the site, but my progress doesn’t check off on it, because technically the guide is the Ps4 one… even though the actual trophies are all the same.

The PSNP+ plug in can fix that issue, and let you “import” progress from one version to the guide version, but not the vanilla site, I’m afraid.

Ah, that was it. I didn't realize that all of the guides for the game I'm currently playing on PS5 were published under the PS4 game. And I didn't know about the PSNP+ plugin, but I installed it and am enjoying all those features. Thanks!

• Like 2