Hazard Zone crossprogress

QBalu

Is account progress shared between Xbox and PS? I have played PS5 version first and then done PS4 version - most trophies required doing specific trophy action once (e.g. repairing something), so with HZ it only took me one successful extraction on PS4 to get Escape Artist and Pack Rat, however I still needed a bit of effort to pull off Clean Exit again.

If account progress is shared between XBOX and PS then you'll be able to unlock 90% trophies in matter of 2-3h.

Any news on this?

I've messed around on xbox back when the game first came onto gamepass. Never got 100% though, I got bored. However, I would consider picking it up again to clean up on xbox and then transfer over to ps5 if all trophies can autopop like transfer from ps4 to ps5 version. 

Like reddit threads seem to indicate no, but those were years ago. Maybe shits changed. 

Also, I found a blizzard forum saying that battlefield 2042 trophies/achievements do transfer in autopop style between platforms (like pc to console), but that was in a complaint post for diablo 4 since that game apparently doesn't have that feature. 

• 1 month later...