Record Keeper (100 %) Glitch

• 6 months later...

I dont know but thats the only trophy I need for platinum because it was glitched for me, and nothing I did was enough to earn it.

What I want to know is if there is a way to earn this trophy (and only this trophy) from zero, becaise I think the glitch is related with the save file.

Posted (edited)

Remember being stressed with the trophy. I did all the main completion on the first save I made and had backups for every section in cause if anything went wrong. 

I also saw on Xbox achievements that apparently keeping the game on sleep mode too long also affects it, so I would immediately shut down my console instead of turning it on sleep mode.

I hope you had backup saves. 

@Shaakaa82

Edited by stuck-energies3
Forgot to quote user (ooof)

On 7/8/2024 at 5:56 AM, stuck-energies3 said:

Remember being stressed with the trophy. I did all the main completion on the first save I made and had backups for every section in cause if anything went wrong. 

I also saw on Xbox achievements that apparently keeping the game on sleep mode too long also affects it, so I would immediately shut down my console instead of turning it on sleep mode.

I hope you had backup saves. 

@Shaakaa82

I have tons of backups of my two runs. I think the problem is I was saving for Sora and Riku in different slots.

I can afford to do a new run from zero deleting all my save files, but only if I am 100% sure it is going to work.