Cross-Progression / Trophy Autopops - Updated

Doll

It appears they have updated the trophy system when playing on a new account that has had cross-progression linked.

I had linked one of my Ubisoft accounts to this PlayStation account (the one I am posting on), and multiple trophies popped by just completing one action. In just the first game played I was able to get 48% of the trophies completed. For example, "Just Getting Started" (which requires you to eliminate 100 enemies), and "Brain Surgeon" (which requires you to get 50 headshots) both popped at the exact same time after I got my first kill, which happened to also be a headshot kill. The trophy "It Begins..." popped after completing just one match, and both trophies which require you to win 100 rounds on either attack or defense both popped after one round win of attack or defense.

The only autopop I don't understand is "Back in the Day ATK" and "First Class Defense", which require you to play 10 rounds with a pathfinder on attack or defense, both of these popped at exactly the same time even though I was playing a pathfinder on defense.

The trophy to reach level 50 will still pop immediately after opening the game for the first time once cross-progression has been linked - but obviously, only if the account you're linking has reached a minimum of level 51.

"Ranked" did not autopop and I wasn't able to achieve it after completing my first game, presumably I'll have to wait until next season for this trophy EDIT: For some reason this one actually popped during a random ranked game, but the first flawless victory, so that could trigger it to pop.

I will keep updating this list once I can confirm that these trophies will pop after one action:

Back in the Day ATK

First Class Defense

Just Getting Started

Fashion Week

Fortress

Camera Shy

Boomshakalaka

Cant Breach This

It Begins...

Brain Surgeon

Asset Protection

Ride Shotgun

Full Auto

Greaser

Overachiever

Objective Driven

Accessorizing

That Bullet Pen...

Drone Destruction

Bang!

Sureshot

Woodworker

Senseless

Old School (after playing one round with every pathfinder in one ORG)

To the Top (only if the linked Ubisoft has reached a minimum of level 51 beforehand)

EXCEPTIONS:

Collector 

Death From Above

Comping Through

Speed Round

Meat Wall

Good as Gold

Oh Yeah!

Don't Go in There!

That Was Fast!

Ranked

Perimeter Secured

Jack of All Trades

**SOME OF THESE CAN BE AUTOPOPPED - Complete a ranked match and restart your game, multiple of these popped upon reloading it.**

TL;DR

Numbered trophies will now pop immediately after completing one of the required actions, with some being synced to pop after one another.

**I CAN CONFIRM**

In order to autopop trophies this way, you will unfortunately have to have these trophies completed on either Xbox or PC (from the Ubisoft account you are linking) as so, this post is understandably not going to be helpful to the average trophy hunter as I don't imagine they spend their free time playing this game as well as trophy hunting like I do. Autopops of the non-numbered trophies can be achieved by completing a full game of ranked and restarting the game. Any trophies you don't have on Xbox or PC will have their completion rates transferred over instead, although you may have to complete an action in order for it to update. 

I have no idea if any of this is the case for the PS4 version as I'm playing on the PS5 version and don't plan to download and check.

Edited by Krepht
List Updated

• 2 months later...
On 12/20/2023 at 10:41 PM, Doll said:

It appears they have updated the trophy system when playing on a new account that has had cross-progression linked.

I had linked one of my Ubisoft accounts to this PlayStation account (the one I am posting on), and multiple trophies popped by just completing one action. In just the first game played I was able to get 48% of the trophies completed. For example, "Just Getting Started" (which requires you to eliminate 100 enemies), and "Brain Surgeon" (which requires you to get 50 headshots) both popped at the exact same time after I got my first kill, which happened to also be a headshot kill. The trophy "It Begins..." popped after completing just one match, and both trophies which require you to win 100 rounds on either attack or defense both popped after one round win of attack or defense.

The only autopop I don't understand is "Back in the Day ATK" and "First Class Defense", which require you to play 10 rounds with a pathfinder on attack or defense, both of these popped at exactly the same time even though I was playing a pathfinder on defense.

The trophy to reach level 50 will still pop immediately after opening the game for the first time once cross-progression has been linked - but obviously, only if the account you're linking has reached a minimum of level 51.

"Ranked" did not autopop and I wasn't able to achieve it after completing my first game, presumably I'll have to wait until next season for this trophy EDIT: For some reason this one actually popped during a random ranked game, but the first flawless victory, so that could trigger it to pop.

I will keep updating this list once I can confirm that these trophies will pop after one action:

Back in the Day ATK

First Class Defense

Just Getting Started

Fashion Week

Fortress

Camera Shy

Boomshakalaka

Cant Breach This

It Begins...

Brain Surgeon

Asset Protection

Ride Shotgun

Full Auto

Greaser

Overachiever

Objective Driven

Accessorizing

That Bullet Pen...

Drone Destruction

Bang!

Sureshot

Woodworker

Senseless

Old School (after playing one round with every pathfinder in one ORG)

To the Top (only if the linked Ubisoft has reached a minimum of level 51 beforehand)

EXCEPTIONS:

Collector 

Death From Above

Comping Through

Speed Round

Meat Wall

Good as Gold

Oh Yeah!

Don't Go in There!

That Was Fast!

Ranked

Perimeter Secured

Jack of All Trades

**SOME OF THESE CAN BE AUTOPOPPED - Complete a ranked match and restart your game, multiple of these popped upon reloading it.**

TL;DR

Numbered trophies will now pop immediately after completing one of the required actions, with some being synced to pop after one another.

**I CAN CONFIRM**

In order to autopop trophies this way, you will unfortunately have to have these trophies completed on either Xbox or PC (from the Ubisoft account you are linking) as so, this post is understandably not going to be helpful to the average trophy hunter as I don't imagine they spend their free time playing this game as well as trophy hunting like I do. Autopops of the non-numbered trophies can be achieved by completing a full game of ranked and restarting the game. Any trophies you don't have on Xbox or PC will have their completion rates transferred over instead, although you may have to complete an action in order for it to update. 

I have no idea if any of this is the case for the PS4 version as I'm playing on the PS5 version and don't plan to download and check.

Hello, I just tried this on another account as I completed all the Xbox achievements years ago, and the only trophy that auto popped was for lvl 50. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong? I’ve tried playing multiple matches in quick play and ranked

17 hours ago, Nickeloadagun said:

Hello, I just tried this on another account as I completed all the Xbox achievements years ago, and the only trophy that auto popped was for lvl 50. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong? I’ve tried playing multiple matches in quick play and ranked

I'm not too sure, it was linked specifically from a PC account and not an Xbox one, but all trophies popped the same as the ones that were completed on the PC account, when I linked an Xbox account not all the same ones popped, only 12 of them, so it could be Ubisoft based rather than achievement based, couldn't get them to all ping the same way I managed to on PS.

Are you playing on the PS5 version, if you look at my profile I managed to get pretty much all of the ones I've unlocked so far within the same day, bar a couple, but I didn't do it on the PS4 version.

Have you tried completing one action per trophy?

for example, one flash kill for the 10 flashbang trophy, or one C4 kill for the 10 C4 kills trophy etc etc