Bugged trophies

Same thing happened with me. I needed a Anomaly and Faction stuff. They both popped in NG+ no problem. I believe for windmills the game will track hidden progress so you might only need to do the one you missed if you know what it was. That's how the Anomaly worked for me. Otherwise doing an entire playthrough "should" solve the issue.

Collectable wise you should be able to join multiplayer games to get whatever you need. If the hit list is one of them, you can join someone doing the Nightrunners quest or join someone doing Veronica and head over to where it'd spawn to pick it up. Sometimes it still doesn't show up though, I had to do a few multiplayer games to find that one. 

On 12/26/2023 at 10:28 PM, ohheyitsbobcat said:

Same thing happened with me. I needed a Anomaly and Faction stuff. They both popped in NG+ no problem. I believe for windmills the game will track hidden progress so you might only need to do the one you missed if you know what it was. That's how the Anomaly worked for me. Otherwise doing an entire playthrough "should" solve the issue.

Collectable wise you should be able to join multiplayer games to get whatever you need. If the hit list is one of them, you can join someone doing the Nightrunners quest or join someone doing Veronica and head over to where it'd spawn to pick it up. Sometimes it still doesn't show up though, I had to do a few multiplayer games to find that one. 

Oh alright , thanks. and missing collectibles don’t show up in new game plus?

Haven't had any trophy glitches myself thankfully. Finished up the DLC a few days ago so all I need now is to complete the final missions (and the collectibles located in said missions) and ultramarathon.

And wow is Ultramarathon a grind. 😕 I knew coming into the game that it would be a long one, and so I planned to run to every objective, never glide or fast travel (and when I had to, always to the furthest point from where I needed to be). Even doing all side missions and DLC challenges and getting gold on nearly everything (even though the main game doesn't require more than bronze), and I was still only at 523,000m. 

Today I decided to run around myself for like almost 5 hours today, and I just made it to 650,000. That was so tiring and exhausting so I decided to rubber band the controller instead. It appears that the PS4 version doesn't pause when you idle, so I'm leaving the console on overnight to hopefully get a lot more progress done!  Hoping that after work tomorrow I'll have ultramarathon done and then I can pop that plat!

On 12/28/2023 at 4:24 AM, ItalianMuncheeze said:

Oh alright , thanks. and missing collectibles don’t show up in new game plus?

They will. Just if you didn't want to do an entire new playthrough they can be gotten in multiplayer as well.

7 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

Haven't had any trophy glitches myself thankfully. Finished up the DLC a few days ago so all I need now is to complete the final missions (and the collectibles located in said missions) and ultramarathon.

And wow is Ultramarathon a grind. 😕 I knew coming into the game that it would be a long one, and so I planned to run to every objective, never glide or fast travel (and when I had to, always to the furthest point from where I needed to be). Even doing all side missions and DLC challenges and getting gold on nearly everything (even though the main game doesn't require more than bronze), and I was still only at 523,000m. 

Today I decided to run around myself for like almost 5 hours today, and I just made it to 650,000. That was so tiring and exhausting so I decided to rubber band the controller instead. It appears that the PS4 version doesn't pause when you idle, so I'm leaving the console on overnight to hopefully get a lot more progress done!  Hoping that after work tomorrow I'll have ultramarathon done and then I can pop that plat!

I ended up using the rope lifts since they count for distance as well and I believe is even faster then normal running. I set up remote play and an auto clicker and it worked great; only took like 15ish hours and I was at around 400k when I started.

Which is still a while mind you but a far cry from the 30-40 hours I've seen a lot of other people bring up. Best of luck to you!

Edited by ohheyitsbobcat
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ohheyitsbobcat said:

I ended up using the rope lifts since they count for distance as well and I believe is even faster then normal running. I set up remote play and an auto clicker and it worked great; only took like 15ish hours and I was at around 400k when I started.

Which is still a while mind you but a far cry from the 30-40 hours I've seen a lot of other people bring up. Best of luck to you!

This is an interesting tidbit! I will keep that in mind, but luckily from my results from last night I am now up to 763,000m. Gonna do the same again tonight after work (letting the console get some rest while I'm away lol), and that should put me very close! I figure for me the grind will have taken at most 25 hours since I maximized my output while playing through the campaign and DLC!

I don't have access to clicking programs but I could always play myself legitimately and try the lifts out as well! Thanks for the tips! 

• Like 1