1000 assist in 1vs1 full control mode

Manilu-08

It seems it does count, what I don't know is if using Full control mode and changing of character while playing and do some assists, rebounds, blocks or 3P's with different characters would count, that's the thing I'm not too sure because playing 1v1 is the easiest way to boost rather than 3v3 when it comes to stats and only 2 accounts and 2 consoles are needed.

• Like 1

I asked support and here is the answer.

I understand your concern regarding the 'Pass it along' trophy. I would like to inform you that it is still possible to make progress for the 'Pass it along' trophy in the 1 vs 1 Full Control Mode.

With that being said, please be aware that even though there are a total of three characters that you can control, only the assists from your main character will contribute to the progress for the trophy. Therefore, ensure that your main character is the one who gets an assist for the trophy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manilu-08 said:

I asked support and here is the answer.

I understand your concern regarding the 'Pass it along' trophy. I would like to inform you that it is still possible to make progress for the 'Pass it along' trophy in the 1 vs 1 Full Control Mode.

With that being said, please be aware that even though there are a total of three characters that you can control, only the assists from your main character will contribute to the progress for the trophy. Therefore, ensure that your main character is the one who gets an assist for the trophy.

Good to know! Thanks 😃

• Like 1