1000 assist in 1vs1 full control mode

Manilu-08

• 3 weeks later...

When I got the trophy 4 years ago, there was only the 3 vs 3 mode. So I wouldn't know if it counts in 1 vs 1 or not. 

However, the trophy is based on your profile statistics. I dunno how you can view it, but once you got into your statistics from the settings I think. There will a page displaying all your assists. That page is what counts and pops the trophy when it reaches 1000. 

My advice is to aim for the 200 MVP trophy. The rest will come naturally. As getting MVP, you need a mix of everything (maybe besides the 3p shots trophy).

The 200 MVP was the last thing I got and the rest came naturally while I was aiming for it. 

I started with a 3p character until I got the 3p shots trophy. Then I was switching between a PF and PG characters. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xx-KingOFDark-xX said:

When I got the trophy 4 years ago, there was only the 3 vs 3 mode. So I wouldn't know if it counts in 1 vs 1 or not. 

However, the trophy is based on your profile statistics. I dunno how you can view it, but once you got into your statistics from the settings I think. There will a page displaying all your assists. That page is what counts and pops the trophy when it reaches 1000. 

My advice is to aim for the 200 MVP trophy. The rest will come naturally. As getting MVP, you need a mix of everything (maybe besides the 3p shots trophy).

The 200 MVP was the last thing I got and the rest came naturally while I was aiming for it. 

I started with a 3p character until I got the 3p shots trophy. Then I was switching between a PF and PG characters. 

There is no assist counter but only an average and I am at 188 MVP and about 500 assists. However I contacted Joycity support and they said that only assists provided by the main character count. Thank you for your reply.

You're very welcome.

I would say the best character to get the assists is PG especially Helena with her abilities based around passing the ball and the ALLEY-OOP ability.

She was my main PG with Clarke main PF so maybe that's why I got it early before the MVP.

Edited by Xx-KingOFDark-xX
  • Like 1