See your PSN profile results for the entire 2023 year [RUS]

kinnswaget

Seems like a really cool way to wrap up the year! Thanks for making the non russian speakers aware of this!

There are some statistics i really wish sony would include in their wrapups, but it's great to see people from the community filling those gaps :)

(As for how i found out about the site, it's from this post)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pelziowo said:

Seems like a really cool way to wrap up the year! Thanks for making the non russian speakers aware of this!

There are some statistics i really wish sony would include in their wrapups, but it's great to see people from the community filling those gaps :)

Gosh, that's so nice to hear. Thank you for the kind words! I see that you have already registered. I wonder what place in the ranking you will take ) The update will be in about 3 hours.

3 hours ago, Pelziowo said:

I don't understand how to tag a user here, so I'll use a quote. The update is complete. You're in 1st place in platinums for 2023 with 2338. And in 7th place by points. The table can be sorted if you click on the name of the parameter (except for the tack).
In the overall ranking (for all time) took 47th place.

o0KeChqkW2M.jpg?size=1098x419&quality=96&sign=af30583ecafe2a9f5b2066729ffb2cf1&type=album

• Like 1