Chocobo Forest Bugged?

BushidoCypher

Hello gamers, I'm playing FF4 and in the guide here on PSNP. There is a chocobo forest we grab on the detour chapter.
It's to the east of the town Mythril. 
Guide says land ship and just enter it (Like you do with others and I've done those just fine.)
However now no matter where I walk within the forest it won't zone me in, has anyone else ran into this? 
I make multiple saves when I game for stuff like this in general as well so that I can avoid missing stuff however reloading different saves haven't fixed it yet. 
Any ideas are appreciated, cheers hunters :) <3 

WKRaImy.png

BZIv96F.png

I could be wrong as i haven't played this version but that's not the location that's the guide is talking about. The location is north of mist not next to mithril. From reading the guide I can understand why you may of misunderstood especially as what the guide is describing is pretty similar to the screenshot.

If you compare your screenshots to the guide there is a yellow dot missing form your map that is on the one in the guide on the island that is west of kaipo and north of mist. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BlueDragonZero said:

I could be wrong as i haven't played this version but that's not the location that's the guide is talking about. The location is north of mist not next to mithril. From reading the guide I can understand why you may of misunderstood especially as what the guide is describing is pretty similar to the screenshot.

If you compare your screenshots to the guide there is a yellow dot missing form your map that is on the one in the guide on the island that is west of kaipo and north of mist. 

Ya 100% that just got it fixed on stream lmao, thanks bro! Ya weird it was a photo of Mythril considering that's on the map and not a photo of the forest he spoke of. 
Poorly worded but we got there in the end, awesome job for helping mate <3 

• Like 1