Earn over 10,000 Award Points.....

Khazo-

Do you have any tips on how to do this as quickly as possible? I'm at 8025 points, so I've still got almost 2000 to go.  I don't know what challenges to take on.

THX

and I'd like to finish it before resetting my save, because of two buggy trophies

First do ALL of the drive "from larmark to landmark" of cities and zones, because it's really easy and all of them gives at least 15 AP each. then, do all of the movies challenges (I think they are in the third section of awards). Each of them gives you 20 ap. After that, there's some Perks AP that you can get. some of them gives you 20 AP,reset your Perks and buy ALL perks for one character, get out of the HQ to achieve the challenge, then enter again, reset buy all of them to another, untill you have them all, DO NOT buy Perk points to buy them all, it's not worth it. Some of the Fast Travels challenges are really quick and easy to do and also gives you 20 AP. Finally there're some challenges on Freedrive(I think) that is really easy to do, such as, find some easter eggs, like the giant Lumber Jack, drive from Detroit to Miami(50 AP this one). All oif this should net you around 2k

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khazo- said:

Do you have any tips on how to do this as quickly as possible? I'm at 8025 points, so I've still got almost 2000 to go.  I don't know what challenges to take on.

THX

and I'd like to finish it before resetting my save, because of two buggy trophies

I don't believe that any reset is possible. It was when the game got released but not now.

For easy APs there are several sites which lists the easiest or fastest ones. @LucasSakon named some easy ones I also did. Like the EE ones etc.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I don't believe that any reset is possible. It was when the game got released but not now.

For easy APs there are several sites which lists the easiest or fastest ones. @LucasSakon named some easy ones I also did. Like the EE ones etc.

Till the past years I believed that too, but yesteday they actually reseted my save. After 3 years of keep pushing them they did it(see my post on the related topic for more information about it)

• Like 1

On 1/5/2024 at 1:10 PM, ShadyWARcotix said:

Hi, do you have the site that lists the AP points? 

On 1/5/2024 at 12:58 PM, LucasSakon said:

First do ALL of the drive "from larmark to landmark" of cities and zones, because it's really easy and all of them gives at least 15 AP each. then, do all of the movies challenges (I think they are in the third section of awards). Each of them gives you 20 ap. After that, there's some Perks AP that you can get. some of them gives you 20 AP,reset your Perks and buy ALL perks for one character, get out of the HQ to achieve the challenge, then enter again, reset buy all of them to another, untill you have them all, DO NOT buy Perk points to buy them all, it's not worth it. Some of the Fast Travels challenges are really quick and easy to do and also gives you 20 AP. Finally there're some challenges on Freedrive(I think) that is really easy to do, such as, find some easter eggs, like the giant Lumber Jack, drive from Detroit to Miami(50 AP this one). All oif this should net you around 2k

Thank you, in just 3 hours I've gone up to 9,000 points.

1 minute ago, Khazo- said:

Hi, do you have the site that lists the AP points? 

Thank you, in just 3 hours I've gone up to 9,000 points.

but I didn't understand the film thing

3 hours ago, Khazo- said:

but I didn't understand the film thing

Sorry about that, missed the name of the section. It is on Ownership > Silver Screen. The reason I mentioned "movies", is because most of them are references to movies, and pretty sure it's intentional. All of these gives you 20 AP