No PS5 to PS4 multiplayer!

mannumberone

I’d like to add more information since I’ve seen some misleading ones, guest players seem to unlock most of the trophies. Difficulty-related, bosses, collectible and upgrade trophies will all unlock for the guest if the host has done them

11 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

I’d like to add more information since I’ve seen some misleading ones, guest players seem to unlock most of the trophies. Difficulty-related, bosses, collectible and upgrade trophies will all unlock for the guest if the host has done them

Does this mean that all u need to do is just join someone's lobby and trophies you mentioned will pop? Even these which are linked with killing bosses in certain way or difficulty-related like killing Bruch, Parasiter and Rentier on Evil difficulty? I think that all of them need to be done physically and joining someone is not enough, but i might be wrong.

Edited by Crusad3rp

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2024 at 1:54 PM, Crusad3rp said:

Does this mean that all u need to do is just join someone's lobby and trophies you mentioned will pop? Even these which are linked with killing bosses in certain way or difficulty-related like killing Bruch, Parasiter and Rentier on Evil difficulty? I think that all of them need to be done physically and joining someone is not enough, but i might be wrong.

it does not work like that. after joining you will only get level trophies and collectibles such as all the coins you have collected. If you want to get trophies for killing bosses on Hell level, you have to do it alone or in cooperation