Does the "Real Deadeye" trophy void the "Minimalist" trophy?

While reading the "Real Deadeye" trophy, it seems some of the challenges will require me to use weapons that are not pistols. However for my current run I was going to try to do the Pistols & Knives only trophy. Can these two trophies not be unlocked on the same run? 

I have no idea how the challenges are, as I haven't done any of them yet but I was just reading the guide and it makes it sounds like I have to use certain weapons for certain challenges. Can anyone confirm if doing the challenges will void the Minimalist trophy? 

I don't think the target practice minigame counts as weapon usage.

However, you can see it for yourself if you view the relevant challenge in the in-game challenge menu. It'll state how many time you have used a weapon other than a handgun or knife, so as long as it says 0, you're fine. That goes for any challenge that requires you to beat the game without doing something, so you can also check things like how many times you have healed, or how many times you've spoken to the merchant. Very handy.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 2

Google says they don’t void the trophy:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/2050650/discussions/0/5440953210434030907/#:~:text=Will shooting range affect minimalist run%3F,-So i wanted&text=No.&text=Nope.,shooting range doesn't count.

you can also check yourself in game like @IDiivil said, or if you want to be extra safe just make a separate save at the last shooting range ( so all the courses are unlocked) finish the game to get your minimalist trophy, then reload the separate save at the shooting range and get those trophies.

• Like 1