Boost rank

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes it may help on the time of day you do this. I remember when I did this my other partner lived in other side of country and it was mostly a night time when everybody is asleep. It may take awhile to match up but you got to be patient. Or you can also try to get a 2nd console with another copy of the game. Luckily I still have my ps4 as back up and if you have a digital copy then its a free copy you can use if you self boost with a 2nd console.

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2024 at 2:03 PM, nooitzben said:

Sometimes it may help on the time of day you do this. I remember when I did this my other partner lived in other side of country and it was mostly a night time when everybody is asleep. It may take awhile to match up but you got to be patient. Or you can also try to get a 2nd console with another copy of the game. Luckily I still have my ps4 as back up and if you have a digital copy then its a free copy you can use if you self boost with a 2nd console.

Did you level your other account to 11 rank or just grind your primary from 15 to 10?

7 hours ago, GGCamren said:

Did you level your other account to 11 rank or just grind your primary from 15 to 10?

I think I remember I had to use two of my own accounts to do this and had the help of partner.

Step 1: Have one player/dummy account go sit in training while allowing challenge to ranked matches (press R1 on character select) and set connection to +3 and same region. But don't enter training arena just yet!!!

Step 2: main account/player goes to Battle - Online - Ranked Matches. Settings +3 connection and same region. This next step is important: press find battle, then give it 2-3 seconds delay and have your partner/dummy account enter the training arena.

You will probably get the message "no opponent found" first time. Press search search again if you are same rank, or search with fewer restrictions if not same rank. You will need to press "search with fewer restrictions" equal the gap in ranks. Say you're 13th and the boosting player is 15th, you might need two attempts until you match.

Step 3: Repeat step 2 over and over.

Notes: having a 3rd player/ account helps. Dont waste time ranking up a lvl 11 against a lvl 15... might take up to 200 fights like that. If you play agsinst closer ranks its way faster.