No DLC Anymore?

kwij

So I'm working my way through the platinum for both PS4 and PS5 simultaneously, and I'm trying to get all the trophies through honest grinding. The DLC music packs really do a great job in passing the time for the 24 hr and 100 million trophies, but not only that, I finally got my SS, FC, and 15 S-Ranks after picking up a bunch of the DLC packs. The game gets to a point where things just "click" on expert mode and you work from instinct...I got all of those tough trophies twice within the span of a week across both versions of the game on mostly DLC packs.

The OST is great but when compared to all the stuff you can bootleg for Beat Saber on other platforms, I wish we could play tracks like Rasputin with a consistent stream of DLC music packs. My concern now is that it doesn't seem like new DLC is going to drop any time soon. Does anyone know if the devs have any kind of road map to pump out more tracks? I wouldn't be surprised if they're devoting more time to a Beat Saber 2 since the game is so old, but steady DLC can definitely give this game longer legs.

On 1/19/2024 at 12:32 PM, And98s said:

They released new songs last month so I don't know what you are talking about.

I should have clarified I meant paid DLC. That's what I'm talking about. So, October 2023 was the last one?