Collectibles disappear bug

mda01

I was going to get all of the collectibles a few months back and finished cleaning up the first few levels and it was a slow grind. After finishing the first 4 levels completely I had a break for a few months and saw all of the dlc was on a pretty big sale so I bought all of it and now I’ve loaded up the game and all of my collectibles have disappeared. All of the collectibles on every mission is at 0/X. But other stuff has stayed done like optional objectives and challenges have stayed finished too. If anyone else has had this issue do I just need to do the final 4 missions to get the collectible trophies or will I have to slog through the first 4 again. Either way I’d rather not!

5 hours ago, mda01 said:

I was going to get all of the collectibles a few months back and finished cleaning up the first few levels and it was a slow grind. After finishing the first 4 levels completely I had a break for a few months and saw all of the dlc was on a pretty big sale so I bought all of it and now I’ve loaded up the game and all of my collectibles have disappeared. All of the collectibles on every mission is at 0/X. But other stuff has stayed done like optional objectives and challenges have stayed finished too. If anyone else has had this issue do I just need to do the final 4 missions to get the collectible trophies or will I have to slog through the first 4 again. Either way I’d rather not!

I don't know for sure but I would wager that you will have to find them all again. But first just finish the missions you have left with all the collectibles and cross your fingers. 

Do you happen to have any end of mission saves for missions you completed? If you do, you could load them up and finish them and that may count your collectibles...just a thought.

• Like 1

I had one save on the third mission but I loaded it up and it was all still at 0. Kinda sucks. I’ve had a look online and a few other people have had this issue and I think it’s something to do with installing one of the dlcs that resets collectibles.

• Like 1