Mark of Honor/Exhalted Reputation Trophy [Farming Method]

RakinTrophies

Hi everyone, so I recently got the platinum trophy for Code Vein thanks to the legendary @Optinooby guide. 

- Offline, solo method, I averaged 10-12 medals per 15 minutes. It's a RNG method but with the correct build (shown in the video below) you can do it too.

- You're killing ONE enemy and restarting asap by warping out and repeating again

How to start the farming:

- Beat the game

- You need the Mistle root (item you put in your shortcut to teleport unlimited times out) which is found in the Crypt spire entrance teleport (check this video below from 100% Guides) 

- Teleport to home

- Buy 999 camouflage from the Coco (lady near the car in Home), if you don't have Haze, just buy as many as you can because this farming method gives you a decent amount of Haze anyway

- [Load the video provided below ] at minute 6:29 grab the "Map of Tower trials" on the desk to the left of the Home mist (flashing white)

- Talk to Davis opposite this desk, and travel to "tower of trials 2"

- Select Jack as your companion, he's well overpowered

- Follow the method Opti does from minute 8:20, he shows his build to make it more efficient. Essentially you wanna one hit the NPC (that you receive the mark of honor medals froms) but if you do two hits instead, not a problem just a second or two longer per run. 

- Opti shows how to efficiently level up all of your Gifts, so most people will be at this stage so minute 8:20 onwards it's shown

- Watch this method, rinse and repeat, hope it helps! 

- Huge thanks to @Optinooby for the great work!

Forgot to mention, I actually did a different method which was ONLINE with a co-op partner in the Dark Depths snowy map (it has 5 lanes) guarantees 5 medals per run because of 5 runs of bosses, but it was so inefficient and time consuming because this run requires you to run a lot from one boss to another another. I managed to gather around 240 medals which took me about 7 hours approx lmao. After trying the @Optinooby method, I went from 240 to 400 much faster and that's when I realised this offline method mentioned above is much more efficient!

• Like 2