What weapon did you end up maining?

hyousai

I got the Nemesis Claws early and just stuck with them through the whole game. Parrying most enemies was easy, and the claws build up immobilization really fast for plenty of critical strikes. The first gun was my backup weapon, but I mostly used it to lure individual enemies to me or build up freeze on tougher foes.

The Discus Chain from the PSN Store for 3€, from Start to 100%, even the DLC Weapons where not even close to that Weapon. 

The Range was OP and the Damge was Broken af.

But the fun factor was insane.

The Discus Chain, yeah. I'm rocking a glass cannon build with max power and pretty low health but it's never been an issue. Weapon 1: Discus, Weapon 2: Volley Mallet. Discus' L2 attack knocks enemies over, Mallet's L2 attack deals like 400-800 damage as they try to stand back up. I've been wiping the floor with bosses. the Discus' normal attacks do some "AoE" (loosely calling them aoe) sweeps, too, so you can hit a few mobs per swing and clear out any unwanted attention. As soon as i tried it out, i've never traded it in for any other weapon mainly bc it scales well with strength but also it's just a good weapon