Locked account (?)

Go to solution Solved by DearieHimemori,

I've been hit with a strange error as I attempted to log in to my own account in another browser, which says "Your account has been locked. Try again in 14 minutes." Like after 14 minutes has passed, it still doesn't let me logged in, so I'm thinking that this is a glitch. Is there a fix for this?

Edited by DearieHimemori

You may need to contact customer support and/or change your password. 

There seems to be an issue when logging in on multiple devices:

When you’re logged in on 3 different things with the same account, it logs me off from PS4 and the PS app. When I go back to log in, forgotten to log off from the browser, it WILL lock your account and say “change password” regardless if you put the password correctly.

23 minutes ago, Extant said:

You may need to contact customer support and/or change your password. 

There seems to be an issue when logging in on multiple devices:

Actually, the problem lies here more with me logging on in this site (PSNProfiles, not the main playstation.com site) on another browser (ie Firefox or Opera). It said "Your account has been locked. Try again in 14 minutes." Changing passwords didn't fix it and the problem persisted.

Edited by DearieHimemori

1 minute ago, DearieHimemori said:

Actually, the problem lies here more with me logging on in this site on another browser (ie Firefox or Opera). It said "Your account has been locked. Try again in 14 minutes." Changing passwords didn't fix it and the problem persisted.

So it's a PSNP problem. My bad, I thought it was a PSN problem. 

I can't offer much help with that. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help you out. 

• Solution
3 hours ago, Extant said:

So it's a PSNP problem. My bad, I thought it was a PSN problem. 

I can't offer much help with that. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help you out. 

Yeah, this has been a weird problem on my end, so I'm thinking a part of it is some glitch on the PSNP's logging system. Keep in mind I changed my PSNP password twice and the problem is still there.

Edit: I logged in using my email address instead of my username as it gave me problems logging into my PSNP account. The issue is now resolved thanks to @Beyondthegrave07's help.

Edited by DearieHimemori