Auto Aim Nerf

UrbanGoblin

Hey everyone!

I realize that there was an auto-aim nerf that was definitely warranted for certain guns and people abusing snap-to-aim. Still, ever since the nerf, it seems like auto-aim is essentially non-existent in close quarters combat with guns like the MP5 (light) or Model 1887 (medium). Has anyone else felt this way?

I haven't seen any known bugs or anyone talking about it on the subreddit beyond a few comments mentioning it in passing, so I thought I'd look here. I'm not saying that I want auto-aim to lock onto the enemy immediately, but I feel like there's a good middle ground between where we were and where we are now. Or maybe I'm just crazy, and it feels like it's in a good spot for everyone else, and I really just need to git gud?

I am interested to hear your feedback!

54 minutes ago, UrbanGoblin said:

Hey everyone!

I realize that there was an auto-aim nerf that was definitely warranted for certain guns and people abusing snap-to-aim. Still, ever since the nerf, it seems like auto-aim is essentially non-existent in close quarters combat with guns like the MP5 (light) or Model 1887 (medium). Has anyone else felt this way?

I haven't seen any known bugs or anyone talking about it on the subreddit beyond a few comments mentioning it in passing, so I thought I'd look here. I'm not saying that I want auto-aim to lock onto the enemy immediately, but I feel like there's a good middle ground between where we were and where we are now. Or maybe I'm just crazy, and it feels like it's in a good spot for everyone else, and I really just need to git gud?

I am interested to hear your feedback!

After patch 1.4.1 there was silent nerf something to do with within 20m and the auto-aim won’t work. But ya overall there was a nerf for lock on, auto aim following etc

Edited by hawk199

3 hours ago, hawk199 said:

After patch 1.4.1 there was silent nerf something to do with within 20m and the auto-aim won’t work. But ya overall there was a nerf for lock on, auto aim following etc

Interesting, I had seen some people mention that as well, but I still haven't seen anything from the devs on it, so I'm not sure if it's a nerf overall or a bug at this point.