Possibly 203+ new PS5 trophies

For those that are unaware, the PlayStation 5 version of DC Universe Online will be releasing soon and with it a new PlayStation 5 trophy list. The PlayStation 4 version of DCUO capped out at 123 trophies across the first 14 episode expansions. Currently as of 1/27/24 there are 46 episode expansions released. Since Steam "has" the full list of achievements for all 46 episode expansions, it is highly possible that the release of the PlayStation 5 version will include the full trophy list for all 46 episode expansions increasing the trophy list from 123 to 203 trophies. While this is not guaranteed to happen, if you are interested in the full achievements list it can be viewed here: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/DCUniverseOnline/achievements/ . For anyone new or returning to DCUO, make sure to grab the free CR368 character for the games 13th anniversary that was highlighted in another forum topic before January 31st. Additionally, all 46 expansions and all future expansions are now free to all players so no having to purchase every expansion separately anymore. As someone who has the PlayStation 4 100% all of the trophies will be retroactive unlock and I have already started to work on the trophies in case they release on PlayStation 5. If anyone has any questions on these trophies or is looking for assistance with anything related to the game, you can PM me, leave a message here, or reach me on PSN. I am personally hoping the PlayStation 5 version does release with all 203 trophies and continues to increase the trophy count in the coming years.

Update: The PlayStation 5 version is out with no "new" trophies. This could change in the future but for now its the same list as the PS4.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 3