LocoRoco MC "not available"

Hi, I'm having an issue getting this game from the PS store. I've tried on my console, the mobile app and the desktop site and it always tells me "not available for purchase". My guess is that I should be eligible to download it for free as I bought it years ago for my PSP? But if that is the case, it's not showing up on my console library even after restoring licenses. Even if I'm not eligible to get it for free, I was more than willing to buy it again but no matter how I try the store won't let me? For added context this is the EU/UK PS store and I don't currently have any active PS plus subscription

Has anyone else had trouble getting this game or other PSP games they previously bought back in the day? I've tried googling and I can't find anything about anyone else having similar issues

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Same problem here, I decided to buy LocoRoco MC Ultimate Edition for PSP through PS3 store (since it's cheaper than PS4/PS5 version) and now the PS4/PS5 version is unavailable for me.

So I made a support ticket, let's see what they say. It should be free for us, Killzone Liberation became free for me after I had bought the PSP version, this one seems glitched.

Edited by alien713

• 2 weeks later...

PS support offered me a refund for PSP version as a solution, I tried arguing this should be free for me and that this is obvious error but got ignored in the end. So don't buy PSP version now unless you want to fight with support.