Useful information in 2024

One thing I noticed when I was farming in private matches, there is some kind of bug, that even if you reach the number for the trophy, it doesn't drop, only if you go to the main menu and start a new lobby, in the claims, I was doing it with a friend, there were 34 claims per party, we ended with 102 long claims in 3 matches, the trophy didn't drop, we played one more match, it didn't drop either, we gave up for now, the other day, when opening a new solo lobby, doing 1 time the action, the trophy dropped at the end of the match, I believe the information is saved on the server, as soon as the lobby is closed

• 2 weeks later...

Beat me to the punch but basically, made a quick guide for bugged trophies with this patch. Hoping to have 1-stop shop so people don't have to scurry the internet and waste time on fake/troll solutions (wasn't fun, but was funny).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2024 at 10:22 PM, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I timed the search function to get my alt in as the predator for a public match, based on predicted wait times for both.

I’m trying to get my Alt into a Quick Match with my main, but don’t have the timing magic nailed. Can you describe your basic algorithm for doing this?

7 hours ago, rmhook said:

I’m trying to get my Alt into a Quick Match with my main, but don’t have the timing magic nailed. Can you describe your basic algorithm for doing this?

It's mostly trial and error, but each search has a predicted time to find a match. So if it said 2:30 to be the Predator, and :30 to be a Marine, I would start the Predator search and then time the Marine search at around 2:00. Hope that makes sense...when you get it right the loading screens will sync up.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone having problem with Mission Accomplished, I used the above suggested mods to unlock the trophy after 73 private games. Just keep doing it until it unlocks.

Geez, when I started this game I only play FT quick matches until I am level 90 but I never got Mercenary, and I must have done at least 150 quick plays. I had to boost that trophy in the end.

After getting every other trophies, I had to play another 73 games to pop Mission Accomplished, it’s so unforgiving.

This is how I boost Mercenary: I queued with other 3 boosting buddies, when match started we grenaded ourselves to death to get an instant loss. After roughly 20 matches our trophies popped at the same time. However, I remember in the last match, the predator is a real player.