FYI on No Return Local Leaderboards and Roll Call trophy

Just a heads up that the No Return local leaderboards (basically your own personal top 10 scores on your PS5) record successful and failed attempts, so if you are working on the Roll Call trophy (successfully finish a run with each character) and die during the boss fight (or whenever), that run will still show in the leaderboards for the character you were playing at the time even though you didn't successfully finish the run.

I ran into this with Tommy and the Garage Bloater fight. Got into a bad spot, got cornered and died, then decided to do that boss with Joel instead since he's a generally more powerful option and Garage Bloater sucks. Forgot that I'd failed the run with Tommy when I got back into it the next day, and after unlocking all characters and getting to 9/10 with Roll Call I couldn't remember who I hadn't done it on. Checked the leaderboards which showed scores for all 10 characters, so I had to figure out which one I didn't do it on, which basically involved replaying a few runs until I got the right person.

TLDR, the local leaderboards show successful and failed attempts for characters, so If you are using the leaderboards to keep track of which characters have completed a run for the Roll Call trophy, make sure to also keep track of any characters who didn't successfully complete a run, especially if you plan to come back to them later and not replay them right away.

• Like 1