Can you upload your PS4 save multiple times?

Hello, I'm nearing the end of the story in PS4 version of the game.

I would like to eventually platinum it, but I would also like to complete Episode Intermission ASAP.

If I want to take advantage of the trophy auto-popping when uploading save from PS4 to PS5, what should I do in this scenario?

1. Upload non-platinumed save from PS4 to PS5, play Intermission, then go back to PS4 version to platinum, and upload save again ? (Do they allow to upload saves twice?)
  2. Play the Intermission without uploading PS4 save, and wait till I'm done with the PS4 version?

I don't know if my question is clear, please don't hesitate to ask me more details if needed.

Thanks in advance for your precious help!

1. I'm not sure, but I think they'll allow multiple uploaded saved files.

2. If your goal is to obtain all the Intermission DLC trophies first, it's impossible to achieve them all without making progress in the base game because there is one trophy in the Intermission DLC that requires defeating Weiss in the base game. To do so, you need to reach the Chapter 17 Shinra Combat Simulator, be at maximum level, and have max materia to defeat him. Despite the trophy being in the Intermission DLC, defeating Weiss is a requirement from the base game. Therefore, I suggest finishing the Intermission DLC, obtaining all the trophies and then uploading your non-platinum PS4 save to PS5 so your progress on the PS4 carries over, allowing you to easily defeat Weiss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kazuhiro_ex said:

1. I'm not sure, but I think they'll allow multiple uploaded saved files.

2. If your goal is to obtain all the Intermission DLC trophies first, it's impossible to achieve them all without making progress in the base game because there is one trophy in the Intermission DLC that requires defeating Weiss in the base game. To do so, you need to reach the Chapter 17 Shinra Combat Simulator, be at maximum level, and have max materia to defeat him. Despite the trophy being in the Intermission DLC, defeating Weiss is a requirement from the base game. Therefore, I suggest finishing the Intermission DLC, obtaining all the trophies and then uploading your non-platinum PS4 save to PS5 so your progress on the PS4 carries over, allowing you to easily defeat Weiss.

I see, that makes a lot of sense, I wasn't aware of this detail.

I suppose I will go for the platinum in the base game first then, and be patient to get more of the FF7 story before Rebirth :)

Hard mode looks like a fun challenge, but I might need to play another game in-between playthroughs so it will feel a bit more fresh.

Thanks for the info!