Dolcetto 75+ Master Winemaker

Anyone have any advice for getting Dolcetto +75 for the Master Winemaker trophy? I have most of the good tech unlocked and I am using Rocche as per the guide suggestion. I get a star in the quality most of the time and the quality of the land is average to good. I still end up with 74 and below. Is there anything you guys have found to make it easier/faster to get 75+?

13 hours ago, PupiPan said:

Hi, Did you age your wine? Each flavors you get will increase the score of the wine

Yes age it to try and get wine to have flavors. I think it's random on how many different flavors it gives it. Do you think i should just keep trying RNG for 3 flavors?

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2024 at 8:36 PM, Xtree said:

Anyone have any advice for getting Dolcetto +75 for the Master Winemaker trophy? I have most of the good tech unlocked and I am using Rocche as per the guide suggestion. I get a star in the quality most of the time and the quality of the land is average to good. I still end up with 74 and below. Is there anything you guys have found to make it easier/faster to get 75+?

I presume you have this by now. If not, the guide is wrong, you need to use Coste. I got it straight away after I saw a post about it on the steam community.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 11:29 AM, captainskyhawk said:

I presume you have this by now. If not, the guide is wrong, you need to use Coste. I got it straight away after I saw a post about it on the steam community.

I have not gone back to the game. Thank you for the Coste tip, when I go back I will make sure to try that plot. It's hard to go back to a game after not playing it for a while though.

• Like 1