Fastest Way to Get Progression Tier 10?

Slipknot_Fan007

WNBA trophies are the last thing I need, what's the fastest way to get through the games to get max tier? Play half then sim? Intentionally foul until the 4th then play? Position/skillset? difficulty and quarter length? Just trying to see what's worked for people!

Just popped the trophy an hour ago. What I used is a Paint Beast, 6'10, and at least 230 lbs. That way you can score on the inside easily. In my case though, I was on HOF difficulty so scoring inside will factor in how well you know the game.

I grinded the WNBA section for 3 days on Hall of Fame difficulty with 12 minutes. HOF Difficulty and 12 minutes gets you the most points. I tried Rookie difficulty and 5 minutes, and it only gets me about 3-4k points per game. Going back with the HOF difficulty, on a average game, you may get at least 10k points. On a good game, I got at least 18k points on the progression tier. I don't actually know how to get as much points as possible but what I just did is that I maintained a triple-double, at least B grade, and winning the game. Although I observed that if you just get enough points and rebounds as a center, you may get decent points. But that is just me being paranoid. 

Don't worry too much about getting turnovers since the AI in the HOF difficulty would be like James McAvoy training in Wanted, all of your opponents just having a 99 hands and steal attribute. Try to minimize it though. What you would want to do is just get points, rebounds, and assists. For example. A game of 40 points, 13 assists, 20 rebounds, 8 turnovers, and winning the game got me 18k points.

You can ask to sit out and get points just like in MyCareer when your team has a big lead in the 3rd or 4th quarter. Do not try to foul out as well, that factors in the game weighing how much points you get. 

DO NOT simulate an entire game or season. You won't get any points whatsoever.

Hope this helps you!

Edited by Rx2408
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 10:28 PM, Rx2408 said:

Just popped the trophy an hour ago. What I used is a Paint Beast, 6'10, and at least 230 lbs. That way you can score on the inside easily. In my case though, I was on HOF difficulty so scoring inside will factor in how well you know the game.

I grinded the WNBA section for 3 days on Hall of Fame difficulty with 12 minutes. HOF Difficulty and 12 minutes gets you the most points. I tried Rookie difficulty and 5 minutes, and it only gets me about 3-4k points per game. Going back with the HOF difficulty, on a average game, you may get at least 10k points. On a good game, I got at least 18k points on the progression tier. I don't actually know how to get as much points as possible but what I just did is that I maintained a triple-double, at least B grade, and winning the game. Although I observed that if you just get enough points and rebounds as a center, you may get decent points. But that is just me being paranoid. 

Don't worry too much about getting turnovers since the AI in the HOF difficulty would be like James McAvoy training in Wanted, all of your opponents just having a 99 hands and steal attribute. Try to minimize it though. What you would want to do is just get points, rebounds, and assists. For example. A game of 40 points, 13 assists, 20 rebounds, 8 turnovers, and winning the game got me 18k points.

You can ask to sit out and get points just like in MyCareer when your team has a big lead in the 3rd or 4th quarter. Do not try to foul out as well, that factors in the game weighing how much points you get. 

DO NOT simulate an entire game or season. You won't get any points whatsoever.

Hope this helps you!

I've mostly been doing 12 minute quarters on pro so far, just because I'm scared in my abilities for any higher difficulties lol... I've started to average a triple double with around 30 points, 15 assists, and 15 boards a game and its giving about 10k a game, which has been pretty good. The games are just so long, and I never have the option to sit out with VC because the games are so close. It's going to be a grind for this one just because of how boring it is to play imo. Last trophy I need though so just need to tough it out!

9 hours ago, JacksBestMate said:

hopefully no ones save files just doesnt work anymore like mine, i cant even load into the player anymore and i was on progression 9. 2k support no help ofcourse.

Hey I see you got the Jigsaw trophy on PS4, can you tell me how you got it since you already have it for PS5?? I have been waiting to do that one

1 hour ago, NeedleMover said:

Hey I see you got the Jigsaw trophy on PS4, can you tell me how you got it since you already have it for PS5?? I have been waiting to do that one

had to completley reset my data using the app, lost my mteam and all vc, its a pain but im honeslty over 2K 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JacksBestMate said:

had to completley reset my data using the app, lost my mteam and all vc, its a pain but im honeslty over 2K 

Just did that, unfortunate I have to lose all the stuff but been trying to get this final trophy and 2K has shown no signs of adding another shattered card again

14 hours ago, NeedleMover said:

Just did that, unfortunate I have to lose all the stuff but been trying to get this final trophy and 2K has shown no signs of adding another shattered card again

yeah its a joke, im more mad at my WNBA file not working then losing my myteam

On 2/4/2024 at 11:47 PM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

WNBA trophies are the last thing I need, what's the fastest way to get through the games to get max tier? Play half then sim? Intentionally foul until the 4th then play? Position/skillset? difficulty and quarter length? Just trying to see what's worked for people!

Make a Paint Beast Center and equip Joel Embiid's hook shot and only do hook shots and rebounds and try to get an A or A+ everytime. Doesn't hurt to get some assists as well. Also Play on Hall of fame 12 min quarters. I was getting 40-50k per game. Hook shots will become easier the more you do them because your badge progress will keep increasing. Very easy to green on hall of fame with hof post hook.

• Like 1