Gotta be one of the best games I've ever played

grim_fendango

Recently I picked this up on the vita while on a holiday abroad for a few weeks.

Maybe it's just the ADHD talking, but I haven't had a game grab me like this in a very long time. I have a bit of an addictive personality. I was able to very easily slip into a flow state and even after resetting a stage for the millionth time while grinding the A+ ranks. When playing this game it felt like time stood still.

Some people might find that using the Carl mask to help get A ranks makes the game experience worse. But for me personally, I think this mask turns it into more of a stealth game. I'm the kind of person that likes to use stealth in games (like for example marvels Spiderman) where ever possible so for me the Carl mask made things even better. As it rewards this hide, hit and run gameplay.

Another thing I love about this game is that it's very pick up and put down friendly. I can finish one stage and pause it and come back easily. Which really does make it the perfect game to take with you when travelling.

Anyways, I haven't synched my trophies for this yet or got the platinum. But just wanted to share my thoughts. I know I'm very late to the party and am well aware that the game definitely already has it's fans. But I hope this helps someone who is on the fence about picking this up that extra push they need. 

• Like 2