Regenerate Trophy bug

Nuevo_33

I just got it today, i had to rescue two of his “friends” and indoctrinate them to the cult, he ate them and on the third occasion he wanted me to rescue another I had the option to deny the quest, he got mad, put him in prison, and after he stopped dissenting I release him and got the trophy. Hope it helps.

Same also for me.

I have done his quest for about 10 times now. I never had the option to decline it.

I am pretty sure that this bugged out at the moment where I declined the first quest directly after I harvested his seed. (The quest where he asks you for some mushrooms)

The fact that there is a bug with the quest line of sozo was already confirmed by the developers. This bug is already fixed in version 1.3.5 on steam.

Sadly the PlayStation version is on 1.3.1 and was not updated yet. I guess we have to wait for a fix, if nobody finds a workaround.

There is a ongoing discussion between players and a community manager of massive monstermonster on reddit. See the link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CultOfTheLamb/s/bXILPtbIAX

Edited by sn4pper_1992

Update to my upper post:

I was able to fix it. Here is what I did:

1. I did the quest again and got my reward from Sozo.

2. Before Sozo was able to eat Mushroomo I murdered Sozo. (Not in a ritual but with the option, when you get in dialog with him)

3. After I murdered Sozo I crafted his meat.

4. I revived Sozo.

5. Sozo ate Mushroomo.

6. I murdered Sozo again with the same option.

7. I crafted his meat again.

8. During the cool down of the revive ritual, I finished a dungeon (Dark Wood).

9. I revived Sozo.

10. After those steps I was able to decline the quest when Sozo requested a Mushroomo again.

I have no idea which of these steps really fixed the problem. Maybe it works also for others.

Edited by sn4pper_1992