Trophies not unlocking

Started straight away on veteran and completed the first 3 missions and my trophy list isn’t updating that I played the game not sure if there is a problem or what but just wanted to see if anyone ran into this problem and is there a way to fix it

20 minutes ago, NOT_REAL_M8 said:

Started straight away on veteran and completed the first 3 missions and my trophy list isn’t updating that I played the game not sure if there is a problem or what but just wanted to see if anyone ran into this problem and is there a way to fix it

Honestly, this could be so many things and without anymore context - what I suggest for now is to check if the game has been hidden, and if it is, un-hide it.

Make sure you're online, go to Trophies and attempt Synchronisation to Sony's servers.

Have you earned any Trophies, can you access their description on your console?

Try earning a random Trophy in something else and then attempt Synchronisation.

Also, you might need to try these steps on both the PS4 and the PS3.

Edited by J-S_93

• 2 weeks later...

Some trophies I've noticed are kinda buggy. What I've noticed is you have to wait after completing a level for the trophy to pop before selecting next level. I currently have an unpopped level trophy I think because I immediately selected next level. After that I waited after each mission and have had no issues. I guess that level trophy will pop on my second run later on.