Multiplayer Trophies and Boosting questions

I would like to get the platinum/100% on this game especially since Space Marine 2 is coming out this year. I have seen quite several multiplayer trophies and I would want to start by unlocking them first before I proceed to the story trophies.

So my questions are:

1. How many players are needed to boost the base game multiplayer trophies(minimum number)?
  2. How many players are needed to boost DLC multiplayer trophies(minimum number)?
Edited by Stevieboy

9 minutes ago, KinGLeonidas-GL said:

So my questions are:

1. How many players are needed to boost the base game multiplayer trophies(minimum number)?
  2. How many players are needed to boost DLC multiplayer trophies(minimum number)?
  3. Also I know for this point I should go to the boosting session, but who is up for doing this with me? 

Hey there,

1. 3 players minimum if you own only one console. If you own a second one, you just need +1 person to do the multi-kills with.
  2. Technically only 1 player is needed for the DLC. You can play in a party of 2 players minimum to 4 players maximum. That means you can have up to 3 more people with you. Needless to say, you pretty much need a full party to clear the bonus wave.
  3. Good luck with that, the DLC was quite hard in my opinion.

Best of luck mate.