Kill other Brainic

From what I understand ingame is that Brainiac 2-13 will be different. As in, you kill a Flash infused Brainiac for the endgame and the current "season". As they bring out more seasons and incursions we will get different infused Brainiacs and hopefully in the long-term kill the final one down the line.

Obviously I could be wrong but I feel this is the way they are going with it and the Brainiac we keep killing right now is just the same one over and over.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Yeah there will be roughly 2 new Brainiacs per season. So in March, when the Joker releases, we'll get the next chapter of the story where we kill 2 new Brainiacs who will take the form of Green Lantern and Superman. If it's 2 every season then it should be done in 6 seasons (4 are currently planned/fully finished to be released throughout the rest of the year).

3 ore fa, Aecease ha detto:

Sì, ci saranno circa 2 nuovi Brainiacs a stagione. Quindi a marzo, quando uscirà il Joker, avremo il prossimo capitolo della storia in cui uccideremo 2 nuovi Brainiacs che prenderanno la forma di Lanterna Verde e Superman. Se sono 2 ogni stagione, allora dovrebbe essere fatto in 6 stagioni (4 sono attualmente pianificate/completamente finite per essere rilasciate per tutto il resto dell'anno).

But do we know if DLC with trophies will be released?

9 hours ago, darktore said:

But do we know if DLC with trophies will be released?

I don’t think we know if there’ll be trophies for certain. It would be nice though, Rocksteady added a lot of trophies for the Batman Arkham Knight DLC so it’s possible.