PS4 fallguys playing on ps5 trophies

Have all the same issues that other people are having with trophies..just wanted to share what I tried so no one else wastes their time...before it went to Epic I achieved maybe 6 trophies on the old list on ps4, a week ago I started playing again on ps5 but still playing the PS4 version, and started earning trophies, but some would not pop even though I clearly did what I needed to do in game. I figured it was because I had already completed it on the old list and was already counting as completed. I heard you can try to switch epic accounts...it doesn't work..I created a new epic account and linked the psn to it and all I got was an error when loading the game. It simply doesn't allow you to link your psn account to another epic account, it will say connected or linked on the website, but it wont load the game...I tried uninstalling the game, resetting wifi settings, I deleted the game data from the old and new fallguys but still pops up with an error saying could not connect, until I connect the psn to the original epic account. I saw you can only switch accounts once a year which could be why.. bc I just created the first account with epic last week..I'm only guessing that's why the account won't change. But I'm all out of fresh ideas.i also have a feeling, even if I was able to play with a different account it wouldnt pop the trophies.. I really don't want to waste more time messaging epic about it..as I read they don't care.

Edited by Buckweave

Since my account was clearly not getting trophies, I recently tried the whole "unlink Epic account and create new Epic account" but I keep getting ‘Failed to Login, Please Check your Connection’. Looks like I'm entirely locked out of playing the game.

EDIT: I managed to fix this issue by installing Fall Guys on PC on the new account. Just installed the Epic Store and Fall Guys, ran the game up to the Menu screen and closed it. That did it and I was able to now log in on PS5. Credits to user Seikyona for the tip.

Edited by skinnybass
Solved the issue
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, skinnybass said:

Since my account was clearly not getting trophies, I recently tried the whole "unlink Epic account and create new Epic account" but I keep getting ‘Failed to Login, Please Check your Connection’. Looks like I'm entirely locked out of playing the game.

EDIT: I managed to fix this issue by installing Fall Guys on PC on the new account. Just installed the Epic Store and Fall Guys, ran the game up to the Menu screen and closed it. That did it and I was able to now log in on PS5. Credits to user Seikyona for the tip.

Glad I could help. ^^ I am still collecting trophies with the new epic account right now. I don't know if everything will work but so far so good.

Yea, I had an issue. The game needs to be attached to an email. I had to create an entirely new email so I could unlink it as the email I use was already attached to an account. I'll try that tbough! Thanks for the tip! EDIT: YES!! It did work! Downloaded fallguys on the computer and played a round, attached the PSN account to that new epics account, logged on ps5 and it went in with a fresh fall guy.

Edited by Buckweave
  • Like 2

On 2/18/2024 at 12:34 PM, Seikyona said:

Glad I could help. ^^ I am still collecting trophies with the new epic account right now. I don't know if everything will work but so far so good.

Everything has been unlocking smoothly and I feel relieved for getting Infallible out of the way. Let me know if and how you get Down to The Wire/Low Baller as those type of games don’t appear often even o team games.

Since we get legendary pieces by reaching level 40, I guess Head Turner and Catwalk will be unlocked then. I’ll save my coins for Mad Trendy.

My biggest problem right now is that the trophy "Shopping Spree" doesn't pop and I am sure I bought at least 10 items from the store. Maybe it has to do something with that my PSN Account is EU and this Fall Guys Client is NA? This is so annoying...

I will keep buying items with Kudos and hope it will pop... This and fashionista will be very annoying if they don't pop.

Rest of the trophies were fine...

EDIT: Found the culprit: It popped for the PS5 Stack when I opened it lol!

spacer.png

At least it is one of the easier trophies that I can get with a new Epic-Account. Now I know better to not touch the ps5 client until I get the PS4 NA stack xD. I hope at least Fashionista will pop on the NA Stack

Edited by Seikyona

On 2/18/2024 at 3:25 AM, skinnybass said:

I am facing the same challenge where I am not able to unlock trophies on NA PS4 trophylist, which I did obtain on old launcher in August 2020. Obtained one trophy on EU PS4 version and found out the locked issue of already obtained trophies on earlier version.

Did the unlink old Epic Games from PSN, created new Epic Games account (fresh) and linked to PSN on NA PS4 version on PS5, but “failed to connect” error appeared. 

Does anybody know what could be a solution and if playing cross region versions, cross console gen with backwards compatible PS4 version of this game is corrupted?