Let's Try To Build An Awesome Community

BizmoFunyons

Hey guys I'm fairly new here so if this is in the wrong forum please let me know! This is kind of an odd topic and I apologize but I do believe that something awesome could come of this. So here goes nothing:

Hey guys what got me thinking about this topic is the Playstation 4 UI Trailer I seen late last year. It really got me excited about the next generation. I loved how the people in the trailer were using every feature the PS4 had to offer. I loved how they shared videos, messaged each other, played together, chatted together. It seemed like they had an awesome little community of gamers. Now here I am, a couple months down the road with about 7 friends on PSN. I'd say about 75% of them are never online and the one's that are just don't talk. It wasn't like in the trailer at all. I'm the only one who shares videos, likes to party chat, likes to squad up in BF4. It's just really sad to see all these features pushed away, and no sense of community. Now I'm not saying that I expected the PS4 Community to be exactly how it was in the trailer, I know they glorified it and made it sound better than it was. But I personally think we can make it close.

If you're still here after all that I thank you. Now here's what I would like to see. I know I could've just posted this in the PS Friends forum or whatever but I feel it wouldn't have been seen by anyone. If you feel the same way, and would like to build an awesome community of friends. If you enjoy playing, and are very active both on here and on PSN. If you love sharing videos, challenging other players, playing together, and trophy hunting. Then I ask you to post your PSN name, what you enjoy playing, and if you would enjoy to build a community like the one they glorified in the trailer. 

I thank you all for reading this and appreciate your patience with my noob-ness.