Obligatory Trophy Thoughts Thread

Looks like a port of the 3DS version from 2015, which itself was a localised port of the 2012 PSP original... so in a weird way, it's come back home. 

Adventure Bar Labyrinth was one of the few decent-ish titles for PlayStation Mobile (2013?) so 'cheaply made mobile game' is actually pretty accurate. 

From what I I remember of Labyrinth, it was a pretty basic top-down 2D dungeon crawler, single-character party, that presented way more as an JRPG than it actually was. The character in the top-right of the thumbnail, the redhead with the glasses, was the player character. 

Edited by Ravendust
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ravendust said:

Looks like a port of the 3DS version from 2015, which itself was a localised port of the 2012 PSP original... so in a weird way, it's come back home. 

Adventure Bar Labyrinth was one of the few decent-ish titles for PlayStation Mobile (2013?) so 'cheaply made mobile game' is actually pretty accurate. 

From what I I remember of Labyrinth, it was a pretty basic top-down 2D dungeon crawler, single-character party, that presented way more as an JRPG than it actually was. The character in the top-right of the thumbnail, the redhead with the glasses, was the player character. 

interesting.. surprised I’ve never heard of this game. Thanks for your response.

How deep are the bar management simulation aspects I wonder?

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_

• 2 months later...

I was disappointed that it didn't include the trophy for Max Lvl.99, because if there's a trophy for Max Lvl.99 I would've find out what's the best and fast way to level up all characters (Example: Early in the game after starting a new game) so I can be strong enough in order to complete the story and getting higher ranks for the Bar as well.